BullRing”Bullet” Inner Bed Retractable Tie-Down Anchors (2 Pair) | ’07-20 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra | ’15-20 Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon |
- New ! Keeps Strap End from Flying In the Wind ! Complete Cargo Package- Tie Downs, Straps and Strap Winders.
- Bull Rings install in seconds- Hold 1000 pounds ! – Ratchet Winders keep you strap secure and safe
- Solid Metal Strap Winder-1″ x 15′ heavy-duty Ratchet Strap- Stainless Bull Rings
- No More Dangerous Loose Ends- No More Tangles or Knots- Keep strap clean and wound up tight
- Perfect for hauling any load the truck can carry – and safely securing and storing ratchet strap under the seat or in the tool box
BULL RING 1001 Retractable Tie Down Anchor point mounts in the sidewall and across the front of the truck bed in any of 9 holes. Fits perfectly in the 2007-2018 Silverado/Sierra and the 15-18 Colorado/Canyon, just 3 inches down form the rail-cap. So you can have easy access to a 1000 Lbs. Capacity truck bed anchor point- without climbing up in the cargo box/bed- or reaching way over to try to reach the bottom factory ones, and getting your shirt all dirty. The Bull Ring 1001 is all stainless and nylon base- so it is super strong and ready for work- but flush mounted and tucked out of the way. With Bull Rings in all 9 holes, you can carry any load you can fit in the truck.
The Only Tie Down for These Trucks
The 14-18 Silverado/ Sierra and 15-18 Colorado/Canyon have a Trapezoid shape rear pocket. It is a hand grip and there is a corresponding step in the bumper. It won’t take a Bull Ring, and the front pocket is covered by plastic- and it won’t take a Bull Ring either.
So these handy little tie downs are the only way to go for your GM truck.