Gaither Handheld Bead Bazooka – 2nd Generation, Bead Seater Tool with Rapid Air Release, for Passenger, Commercial, and Agricultural Vehicles, 10 Liter
- THE ULTIMATE TOOL FOR SEATING TIRES: Our easy-to-use 2nd generation Bead Bazooka is a powerful bead seater for changing tires that has built-in rapid air release for all the power and efficiency that you need to get the job done
- HEAVY DUTY DESIGN: Our bead blaster tools are designed to stand up to daily pressure and we use a proprietary internal anti-corrosion coating and only the most durable materials for unmatched strength and performance
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: The unique handheld design and small size of our bead seater allows you to maneuver easily while accessing hard to reach areas
- CAN BE USED ON A VARIETY OF VEHICLE TIRE SIZES : Our Bead Bazooka is designed to work on most commercial and passenger sized tires
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: Founded in 1988, Gaither Tool Co. is based in Jacksonville, Illinois, U.S.A. and invents and manufactures convenient tools and systems needed to service and maintain tires and wheel assemblies
A professional grade bead seating tool that works as hard as you do
The next generation of Bead Bazooka is here! The 2nd generation Bead Bazooka is an essential tire changing tool for anyone who is serious about delivering the highest level of tire service and repair. Our unique design utilizes our special RAR (Rapid Air Release) valve, an incredibly convenient trigger feature that allows you to release air from the tank faster than any other bead seater available on the market. Unlike other models that are typically heavy and difficult to use, our Bead Bazooka is built to be lightweight, portable, and much smaller than conventional options, while still delivering all of the powerful bead seating performance you demand.
We offer the following models, each intended for different tire sizes.
BB3L2 is intended for:
ATVs and UTVs
BB6L2 is intended for:
BB10L2 is intended for:
Light agricultural tractors or other industrial vehicles
Quality you can trust and experience you can rely on
Founded in 1988, Gaither Tool Co. Inc. is an international organization committed to serving the tire and trucking industry. It invents and manufactures convenient tools and systems needed to service and maintain tires and wheel assemblies. At Gaither Tool Co. we continually invest in research and development to bring to our customers the most effective tools in the business. We strive to improve efficiency and reduce costs for customers all around the world who are working in truck maintenance shops as well as on-the-road tire service providers including Bandag, Euromaster / Michelin, Bridgestone?s First Stop, and the United States Armed Forces – just to name a few.