Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Kicker 46L7T122 12″ Dual 2-ohm Thin Component Subwoofer
|Audio Output Mode||Mono|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Speaker Maximum Output Power||600 Watts|
2-ohm Thin Component Subwoofer
- Bigger bass for your smaller space.
- With more cone area than a conventional sub, these subs give you the bass you can really feel.
- Now Kicker has combined this innovative concept with the shallow-mount design of their CompRT Series subs to create the L7T Series subs – the ultimate low-profile solution for big bass.
- Made to be played The 46L7T122 12″ sub-features the signature SoloKon ™ square polypropylene cone, creating a rigid surface that won’t flex and cause distortion at high sound levels.
- The Santoprene rubber surround stands up to the car environment and keeps the cone on track for maximum clarity and minimal distortion, while the sturdy steel frame resists vibration and provides a solid foundation.
- This sub handles up to 600 watts RMS, so be sure your amp can give it all the power it needs.
- The dual 2-ohm voice coils let you wire your speaker for either 1- or 4-ohm total impedance, giving you more wiring options when setting up your system.
- The kit that will fit You’ll have more installation options than ever for this super sub. Whether you prefer a sealed or a ported enclosure, the 46L7T122 is designed to excel so you can pick the enclosure that’ll give you the response you prefer and with only 4-1/8″ of mounting depth required, this pizza-sized deep-dish of boom settles neatly into your vehicle’s tight corners. If you thought it was impossible to fit this kind of massive bass into your vehicle, think again.
- Important Note: If you are wiring this DVC sub for extremely low impedance, make sure that your amp is compatible. You can damage or destroy your amp by exceeding recommended minimum impedance.