K&N Cold Air Intake Kit: High Performance, Guaranteed to Increase Horsepower: 2014-2020 Chevy/GMC/Cadillac (Silverado 1500, Suburban, Tahoe, Sierra 1500, Yukon, Yukon Denali, Escalade) V8,63-3082
- ULTIMATE LONGEVITY: 10-Year/Million Mile Limited Warranty protects for the life of your vehicle.
- GUARANTEED INCREASE IN HORSEPOWER: Dyno-tested with up to 50% more airflow than restrictive factory box air filter and intake tube
- BETTER TOWING: Improves acceleration and uphill performance when towing by improving throttle response.
- IMPROVED ENGINE SOUND: Hear the power under the hood. Estimated Horsepower Gain – 10.68 HP @ 5341 RPM. Air Filter Height – 7.5 inch (191 mm)
- WORLD CLASS PROTECTION: Pushing the limits of engine protection by protecting your engine from harmful contaminants
- EASY MAINTENANCE: No filter cleaning required for up to 100,000 miles
- EASY TO INSTALL: Bolt-on power in less than an hour with basic hand tools. K&N air intake systems are one of the easiest ways to guarantee an increase in horsepower.
K&N air intake systems are engineered for increased performance, outstanding durability, and sleek aesthetics—and are available in an assortment of finishes and powder coatings. K&N’s state-of-the-art High-Flow Air Filter™ helps to shield your engine from contaminants, while a meticulously engineered aerodynamic tube design contributes to a guaranteed increase in horsepower and torque. K&N air intake systems are designed to improve acceleration, towing, and throttle response while providing world class protection for your engine. Our intakes are dyno-tested and provide up to 50% more airflow compared to OEM intake systems. K&N intakes are easy to install and maintain with air filter cleaning required only every 100,000 miles. Vehicle Fitment: 2015-2020 CADILLAC Escalade; 2015-2020 CADILLAC Escalade ESV; 2015-2020 CHEVROLET Suburban; 2015-2020 CHEVROLET Tahoe; 2015-2020 GMC Yukon; 2015-2020 GMC Yukon XL; 2019 CHEVROLET Silverado 1500 LD; 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Limited; 2015-2019 GMC Yukon Denali; 2015-2019 GMC Yukon Denali XL; 2014-2018 CHEVROLET Silverado 1500; 2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500; 2014 GMC Sierra Denali