LEER HF350M | Fits 2014-2018 GM Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra & 2019 Limited Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 with 5.8 FT Bed | Low-Profile, Easy On/Off, Hard Tri-Fold Truck Bed Tonneau Cover
- LATCH ANY TIME & UPRIGHT STOWABILITY – Again, outdoing our competitors, the HF350M can be latched even when the tailgate is closed. Try finding another tonneau that can do that! Plus, our panels stow upright to make tons of space for your cargo.
- EASY ON, EASY OFF DESIGN – With a no-drill installation, the HF350M can be taken on and off with ease.
- EXCLUSIVE CYNC LATCHING – From either side of the vehicle, easily open your HF350M with one hand.
- SUPERIOR WATER MANAGEMENT – Don’t worry about the extra bulk, our HF350M doesn’t need drain tubes to control water.
- THREE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY – The HF350M from LEER comes with a 3-Year Limited Warranty. Warranty is valid only on products that are sold and/or shipped by Leer Tonneau Covers.
HF350M Hard Folding Tonneau Cover by LEER
Need to install a tonneau cover on your truck fast? The HF350M Folding Truck Bed Cover from Leer is the answer for you! Offering versatility and style, the HF350M is an easy on, easy off cover that requires NO TOOLS to install and features low-profile, textured matte black panels that will compliment any truck out there.
The HF350M from Leer uses our exclusive CYNC latching system (patent pending) for one hand operation of your cover from either side of the vehicle. Unlike some competitors, the HF350M can be latched with the tailgate closed. Each HF350M features standard Auxiliary Safety Buckles, so no more worrying about blowoffs.
Experience over-the-top versatility with HF350M – LEER’s total access hard folding truck cover. Strong panels, superior water management, easy to install rails, and no-drill installation make LEER’s HF350M hard folding tonneau cover perfect for any job and lets you live in the moment, no matter how your truck is used.
- Cover can be latched with the tailgate closed, unlike competitors
- Standard Auxiliary safety Buckles – No More Blowoffs
- Panels can be held in a Stowed Upright Position During Travel
- Panels don’t Lean or Rub on Your Truck
- Superior Water Management; No Drain Tubes Required
- 3-Year Limited Warranty