NiteRider (6776) Lumina 1100 Boost/Solas 100 Combo Bike Headlight Taillight
The NiteRider Lumina 1100 Boost provides enough light that it can be used in just about all riding conditions, whether it be on the road, on your favorite mountain biking trail, or hand-held in Walk Mode. Specifically designed to meet the needs of riders in all cycling categories, the Lumina 1100 Boost features an all new Boost Mode light setting. Simply double click the power button, giving you the option to operate your light at maximum light output! And utilizing a CREE LED, means you’ll get what most consider to be the best LEDs available on the market today. These high performance LEDs are extremely reliable, with no filament to break or burn out. With our custom engineered optics, the Lumina 1100 Boost projects a beam pattern that provides a generous long-distance spot and a wide flood beam pattern of 1100 brilliant lumens! The high-strength head light body casing is comprised of lightweight aluminum and DuPont fiberglass reinforced nylon that is highly durable. The Solas 100 has two powerful LEDs, 4 modes (2 flash/2 steady) and is USB rechargeable. We’ve implemented what we call “Group Ride Mode” for cyclists who still want to stay visible and safer but not distract others in the pack.
- Lumina 1100 boost: Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock/unlock operation of light.
- IMPORTANT: THE LUMINA 1100 BOOST IS SET TO LOCK MODE AT THE FACTORY. UNLOCK BEFORE USE.
- 5 light levels Plus 1 daylight flash mode
- Best in class “lumens per dollar.”
- BOOST mode! Unleash max LED output
- Solas 100: 2 light levels Plus 2 daylight flash modes
- Ultra bright, Daylight Visible tail light