Shogun Motorsports 3 Piece No Cut Slider Kit
Shogun sliders are superior to other slider brands by virtue of their construction and material. Shogun pucks, bar ends and spools are made of shatter-proof UHMW infused with UV-protective polymer. Each slider has a press-fit aluminum bushing (excluding bar ends) to hold it in place during impact to reduce the risk of the slider puck or spool tearing off of the mounting point. Shogun sliders absorb kinetic energy from crashes and will not fade in the sun nor shatter in cold temperature like some types of Delrin.
- Complete (3 Piece) Kits are a convenient all-in-one package and include matching Shogun Frame, Bar End, and Swingarm Sliders (Spools).
- Frame sliders are the most cost effective way to provide vital protection to your frame, motor, engine cases, and in some instances, bodywork, in the event of a crash.
- Each frame slider is manufactured from a proprietary blend of composite materials to maximize the absorption of kinetic energy and minimize friction.
- Shogun Frame Slider use the latest CAD/CAM technology and are specifically designed for each model to ensure the best fitment and highest level of protection.
- UV-resistant frame slider material, corrosion-resistant bolts, and high quality material selection keep parts looking new for thousands of miles and are proudly manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Tested by AMA Pros, track day junkies, and weekend warriors for over a decade, Shogun Frame Sliders have a proven track record.
- Replacement parts available and sold separately.
- Sold as a kit.
Shogun frame slider offsets are CNC machined from the same grade aluminum as military aircraft. Offsets are anodized black to match O.E.M. components. Each offset is manufactured to stringent specifications with ISO 9000 quality control. Each Shogun Frame Slider comes with high tensile strength corrosion resistant hardware (cheap imitators do not use high-grade hardware and will quickly rust). Shogun uses socket head bolts in nearly every kit, allowing for stronger frame slider design in a more compact space. Newer applications of Shogun Frame Sliders make use of a countersunk design, which distributes the force of impact over a wider area and gives additional strength to the system so that the puck remains attached to the motorcycle.
Designed by racers, sold by racers, for the serious rider!