SMARTSTRAPS 14-Foot Ratchet Straps (2pk)-5,000 lbs
- SAFE FOR THE HEAVIEST LOADS: With a break strength of 5,000lbs and a safe work load capacity of 1,667lbs (calculated as 1/3 of break strength), you can trust SmartStraps 14-foot ratchet straps with your highest-investment heavy-duty equipment, such as tractors, vehicles and other commercial cargo.
- EXTRA GRIP STRENGTH AND LEVERAGE: Robust flared out aluminum handle with padded grip and release pawl means you can be confident in your ability to strap down your equipment safely without losing your grip.
- KEEP YOUR EQUIPMENT IN TOP SHAPE WHILE HAULING: Protective hex caps help keep the ratchet mechanism clean and prevent grease buildup on your hands and cargo. Sewn-in soft tie loops keep metal away from your load to avoid scratching paint, so your equipment does not sustain damage during transport.
- SMARTWEB TECHNOLOGY: Webbing is stronger and more abrasion resistant than standard tie-down webbing and is pre-threaded to help prevent accidentally feeding the webbing from the wrong direction. Extra-long webbing is provided on the attachment end for hard to reach anchor points.
- EASY AND CONVENIENT STORAGE: Securing strap makes it simple to tie off excess webbing or keep your straps bundled after use. SmartStraps come packaged in our innovative, reusable EcoCase for organized storage between transports.