Two Brothers S1R Black Series Full System Exhaust
The S1R exhaust is a state-of-the-art product from Two Brothers Racing. The system features an T6 aluminum or carbon fiber canister highlighted by a natural finished aluminum outlet and stamped spring-mounted inlet for ultimate durability.
The S1R exhaust from Two Brothers Racing showcases a race design while increasing all-around performance.
Comes with all necessary hardware, tubing, instructions for installation.
- S1R Black Series Full System exhaust.
- T6 aluminum or aerospace high-temp carbon fiber canister.
- Teflon-coated magnesium end-cap.
- Stamped spring-fit inlet.
- Aluminum CNC-machined outlet.
- Rubber-lined, styled mount.
- Spiral-wound perforated core.
- Accepts P-Series sound reduction tips (sold separately).
Two Brothers Carbon: All of the Two Brothers carbon parts are made with a high-temp aerospace-grade epoxy resin. The carbon fabric is made with a 33 million modulus carbon tow then impregnated with the high-temperature resin under very tight tolerances.
Note: Two Brothers Racing Products are for closed course competition use ONLY. Not intended for street use.