Yoshimura RS-9T Full System Exhaust
When it comes to the Honda Grom (MSX125), Yoshimura has had it covered from the day this small bore bike landed on our shores.
Introducing the ultimate racing exhaust system, the RS-9T high mount for the Honda Grom. Crafted in full titanium made from premium-grade Japanese titanium for significant weight reduction and heat dissipation. Beautiful matte carbon fiber details. If you want to capture every advantage on the race track you need this system.
If you are serious – it’s only Yoshimura. Proudly made in the U.S.A!
Benefits for the Yoshimura RS-9T titanium system include:
- Insanely light at 4.6 pounds.
- Includes a carbon fiber heel guard.
- Significant power and torque gains across the spectrum.
- 18 mm Lambda / O2 sensor bung.
- Muffler tucked under rear seat body cowling to minimize crash damage.
- RS-9T muffler allows the use of five sound insert options to customize power delivery and sound reduction.
- Inserts available:
- SA-15-K (spark arrestor).
- SA-14-K (spark arrestor).
Yoshimura Exhaust Series Descriptions:
Race Series: If you’re looking for that competitive edge, look no further than Yoshimura’s Race Series. These exhaust systems are designed with nothing but power in mind. Each Race Series system is developed in accordance with noise compliance regulations imposed by most racing sanctioning bodies worldwide. FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION ONLY; NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE.