Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen
The Zero Gravity Double Bubble has changed the face of the sportbike industry. This innovative “bubble within a bubble” concept was pioneered by Zero Gravity and has pushed modern day race bikes to their peak performance level. From Zero Gravity’s first inception of a performance windscreen, the Double Bubble is Zero Gravity’s version of the now popular “stepped profile” design, pioneered by Zero Gravity Racing in the mid-90’s.
Sculpted to the sport bike’s distinctive futuristic lines, the Zero Gravity Double Bubble enhances the bike’s race look while providing added aerodynamics.
- Best optics of any windscreen on the market.
- All are fabricated using highly specialized blow-molding techniques similar to those used to form aircraft canopies; the result is virtually distortion-free optics.
- Made from the finest grade of acrylic plastic.
- Each windscreen is stretched as it is formed, a process which results in superior strength and flexibility; this flexibility allows the windscreen to absorb road vibrations and resist cracking.
- Factory drilled holes and profiles that match your O.E.M. fairing for a precision fit.
- Used by the best Superbike, Grand Prix, Supersport and Endurance teams in America, Zero Gravity windscreens dominate road racing.
- A: The total length from the nose to the highest trailing center edge.
- B: From a flat surface to the highest trailing center edge.
- C: The total width from the widest trailing edge of the screen.